Just because it's funny......

(loose generalised information based on reported earnings copied from web site)

Bill Gates earns £3,356,100,000 (£3.4 billion approx) a year,

which is £279 765 000 (£279.7 approx) Million a month,

which is £62 150 000 million a week,

which is £8 878 571.43p million a day

which is £369 940.48p thousand an hour,

which is £6 165.67pa minute,

which is £102.76 a second.

(This is for a 7 day week and a 24 hour day. A 5 day work week and an 8 hour work day would give different values.)

PC world in Hereford recently had a refit, new mezanine floor for the local curries to occupy (2 shops in one building = less rent for Dixons store group)

anyway, i thought i would pop in and mooch about, when i smelt an aweful smell while upstairs..... a carer and her client were shuffling to the lift, brown stained client leaving a wet trail on the floor B)

had to actually jump across it to get to the stairs before i :thumbsup_anim: from the smell!

PC world in Hereford recently had a refit, new mezanine floor for the local curries to occupy (2 shops in one building = less rent for Dixons store group)

anyway, i thought i would pop in and mooch about, when i smelt an aweful smell while upstairs..... a carer and her client were shuffling to the lift, brown stained client leaving a wet trail on the floor :sick01:

had to actually jump across it to get to the stairs before i :mellow: from the smell!

:lol: