Starlet in action

Bazza

she was tight !

grip was phenomenal with no slip/sliding, corners were being taken faster than most of the others

the top corner was the only one which induced a bit of understeer, but a short lift off quickly brought her back in

she behaved

well... other than deciding to kill her water pump :lol:

Don't often say this..... Actually i've never said this but i think we have hit the grip limit for the rocket, she looked perfect. Ok screaming rubber suggests understeer but the line displays traction -V- inertia so i'm not fazed by that.

So where next? In competition we cannot stand still, if you do you come last... I have a cunning plan :lol:

Don't often say this..... Actually i've never said this but i think we have hit the grip limit for the rocket, she looked perfect. Ok screaming rubber suggests understeer but the line displays traction -V- inertia so i'm not fazed by that.

So where next? In competition we cannot stand still, if you do you come last... I have a cunning plan ;)

it needs to be raised a touch, something is knocking since it was last dropped

and then, what we need now is some clever person to work out how to stick some negative camber on the rear :lol:

a cunning plan ! i like the sound of that ;)