An introduction to Invisible Touch Detailing

Hi all,

My name is Christian Gouldson and i'd like to welcome you to my business Invisible Touch Detailing. Many thanks to Wheels-InMotion for making it possible to bring the world of detailing and professional vehicle care to be more accessible to members of this fantastic community.

I have always strived for excellence with anything I do and my goal is to provide the best detailing service possible. My passion lies in the automotive industry, or in fact anything with an engine. I started Invisible Touch Detailing from a personal dream of mine, to allow owners to receive treatments on their cars, boats or even horse trucks that produce beautification, protection and overall, maximise your satisfaction of ownership.

Every car I have ever worked on is treated like my own and I am proud to offer an unrivalled professional service with exquisite attention to detail in all areas within your experience of Invisible Touch Detailing.

I offer a range of treatments from maintenance details, protection details, full exterior machine polishing to remove swirls, scratches, holograms, machine buffer marks and revitalise faded paint. Interior details with cloth and leather interiors, engine bay details to polish metalwork and fully protect and nourish all rubbers and plastics with UV conditioners. I also offer extras such as hub and calliper repainting services. Any treatment can be tailored to your requirements, be it your daily driver, track cars or full on show car preparation.

Every paint correction treatment will receive an Invisible Touch Detailing service book. This will contain a record of each treatment carried out by myself and is fantastic as proof of work carried out to a future new owner or simply to keep with your existing records.

P1040390-2.jpg

Treatments are made available to you either as a mobile service or at my studio in Rusper, Horsham, near Crawley. Also offered locally to London, Surrey, West Sussex, the South East, the UK and Internationally.

Prices for services can be found on my website or you are more than welcome to contact me directly to discuss in more detail.

Contact details for myself are:

Web: www.invisibletouchdetailing.co.uk

Phone: 07876 166 077

Email: christian@invisibletouchdetailing.co.uk

Regards,

Christian