My dream house

Rich

Big driveway, 2 garages, sea views and right next to the pub, what more could a man want!! :thumbsup_anim: It's only £269,950 as well and it's a 5 bedroom, around here that would be £600,000+ easily.

They finished building it about 2 years ago and it still hasn't sold, not sure why though :o

Link to house

house1.jpg

house2.jpg

Wouldn't it be wise to have the slopping roof facing the sea :censored:

Probably and I would've put the balcony the other side as well...maybe they couldn't build it that way for some reason.

Pretty ugly house imho, but can't argue with the price, size and location :o

Yes it's not the best looking house but I could overlook that for what you've said. If I win the lotto it shall be mine!! :whistle:

The first photo was taken from the pub garden to give you an idea of how close it is!

Pretty ugly house imho, but can't argue with the price, size and location ;)

Yes it's not the best looking house but I could overlook that for what you've said. If I win the lotto it shall be mine!! :whistle:

The first photo was taken from the pub garden to give you an idea of how close it is!

why didnt you mention its greatest asset

gets my vote :o

Pretty ugly house imho, but can't argue with the price, size and location ;)

Yes it's not the best looking house but I could overlook that for what you've said. If I win the lotto it shall be mine!! :rolleyes:

why didnt you mention its greatest asset

gets my vote :whistle:

I said it was right next to the pub...maybe you weren't expecting it to be 'that' close :lol: