236mph on a public road

Tony

Is that car even capable of doing that speed?

Yes mate Both the cars are able to do that speed,BUT not standard ones..i think both can do 170mph as standard...they must be tuned up to the max.

but then again both these cars engines are some of the best engines to tune up with BIG HP....

Is that car even capable of doing that speed?

Yes mate Both the cars are able to do that speed,BUT not standard ones..i think both can do 170mph as standard...they must be tuned up to the max.

but then again both these cars engines are some of the best engines to tune up with BIG HP....

I know the one I saw at WIM a while ago had over 500bhp, I just didn't think they could reach that kind of speed B)

I've seen a supra before with 1000bhp - no idea what top end that could have. But yes 230mph is still impressive, as it's not just power that lets you get up to those speeds, especially in a controllable manner.

Which is why this is even more ridiculous, doing that speed in a veyron is silly, but the car's designed for it - in a car built in a shed (effectively) that's pretty nuts on the public road.