Why I hate car parks

Rich

Re-arrange the last letters on the blue Polo. :smile_anim:

Nice one Scorps good spot WTF...!!!

and wat an absolute BEEP....just sums some people up....ignorant,thick BEEP....and i bet they drive of with out giving a damn... :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

That wasn't my car but I still want to hit that driver - what an idiot!

Why was some guy just videoing it and not stopping that madness?

In the comments they said they waited for the owner to get back...should've filmed the damage as well.

Re-arrange the last letters on the blue Polo. :thumbsup_anim:

Bet that's what the owner was thinking when they saw the car/video! :thumbsup_anim:

Re-arrange the last letters on the blue Polo. :smile_anim:

and wat an absolute BEEP....just sums some people up....ignorant,thick BEEP....and i bet they drive of with out giving a damn... :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Sorry to all on the WIM forum for swearing...i see things like that and it just makes my blood boil....

Re-arrange the last letters on the blue Polo. :)

and wat an absolute BEEP....just sums some people up....ignorant,thick BEEP....and i bet they drive of with out giving a damn... :smile_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Sorry to all on the WIM forum for swearing...i see things like that and it just makes my blood boil....

No worries mate we all feel the same...shall I move this to the swear box! :D

I really need to turn the filter back on...had to turn it off so we could cuss in the swear box :thumbsup_anim:

Re-arrange the last letters on the blue Polo. :D

and wat an absolute BEEP....just sums some people up....ignorant,thick BEEP....and i bet they drive of with out giving a damn... -_- :huh:

No worries mate we all feel the same...shall I move this to the swear box! :D

I really need to turn the filter back on...had to turn it off so we could cuss in the swear box :smile_anim:

Yes mate put it in the "swear box" :)

I never really used to swear when i was younger..i always got a wack around the lug hole.!! :) but since ive worked down at royal mail ( some 19 yrs ) all i do is swear like anything..i wonder why...??????? :( :huh: