well here she is

jammy

Id rather drive this then a deo rich :thumbsup_anim: better handlin for starters and am biddin on some uprated shocks and lowered springs lol......got front rear sturt braces on watch to :lol: oh and gunna get a tunin box after suspension sorted

Id rather drive this then a deo rich :lol: better handlin for starters and am biddin on some uprated shocks and lowered springs lol......got front rear sturt braces on watch to :lol: oh and gunna get a tunin box after suspension sorted

Is it standard ATM? It was a nice drive don't get me wrong but maybe I'm just to use to how the mondeo handles now! :thumbsup_anim:

Oi leave my oil leaks alone :/ lmao...didnt win the suspension :D got some billi's on watch now.....

Tony...since when have m,y cars been lairy? Subtle yes :D

You need to ask mate!!! :smile_anim: Shame about the suspension :(

post-537-1250170917.jpg

Mind you don't hit 88mph, you might find yourself in 1964 (which is possibly the last time the car was washed hehe)

:D

no i got a lift back :lol: ... not a bad car no but it wasnt appreisiated bein parked where it was and cash flow was needed.... that let me crash it into the stack of cars though :huh: .... near 40mph impact...she wont get used again lol

no i got a lift back :closedeyes: ... not a bad car no but it wasnt appreisiated bein parked where it was and cash flow was needed.... that let me crash it into the stack of cars though :lol: .... near 40mph impact...she wont get used again lol

What you like mate :huh: