I know you guys like pic's?

aztecbandit1

Always have to get a couple of pic's of the WIM cars for you Tony :D

Was a great weekend, :speak_cool:

They did have an incident with someone being stupid doing donuts, which ended up in a couple of cars getting damaged but i know its being taken care of by the parties concerned :)

Hms, i didn't see many 5's about that i remember, there were a few driving around over the weekend but must of missed there stand if they had one? Sorry for not getting any pic's :D

The Outlaw stand was very good and we had a good show of cars and members, and we also got quite a few great recommendations from the JAE team and John Fuggles the organiser plus a few other clubs, so was definitely good for the clubs image and were looking forward to the next one :lol:

some very good pics indeed, shame i missed this year...."alas spanners in the works"

hopefully next year....

You and me both :lol:

you personally, or WIM ? :lol:

edit: if your guys work the stand at a show does that count as overtime ? :lol:

Me next time round, seemingly the guys at the centre are not keen to work the races or field days.

some very good pics indeed, shame i missed this year...."alas spanners in the works"

hopefully next year....

You and me both :huh:

you personally, or WIM ? :huh:

edit: if your guys work the stand at a show does that count as overtime ? :huh:

Me next time round, seemingly the guys at the centre are not keen to work the races or field days.

How comes, thought they would jump at the chance?

hopefully next year....

You and me both :huh:

you personally, or WIM ? :huh:

edit: if your guys work the stand at a show does that count as overtime ? :huh:

How comes, thought they would jump at the chance?

They've done a few Sundays of late and it's been really busy so it could be burn-out, fact is Mark was my man for these events and since he's gone i'm flying on me own.

They've done a few Sundays of late and it's been really busy so it could be burn-out, fact is Mark was my man for these events and since he's gone i'm flying on me own.

I thought it would've been Tony's thing...gets you out and about though :huh:

I thought it would've been Tony's thing...gets you out and about though :huh:

Things will change next year :huh: