Horror of the Week 15/07/09

CIH

Oh dear..... Is that an AMG rim? looks like a cheapo replica.

It has AMG cast on the front so seems unlikely.

It must have took an almighty whack then because the Merc rims are tough little rascals.. don't i know it!!

Lol, and an SL65 limited to circa 750 lb ft torque not on decent tyres. Must be crazy.

Are Nanking's not good? :thumbsup_anim:

I have a set on my 2nd hand BBS on the Mx5 (195/50-15) - they'll need replacing sooner or later - does that mean sooner is a good plan? All I've noticed so far is they are noisy on the road and transmit vibrations - parked up if you tap the casing, they boing much more than other tyres I've used.

Depends on how much technology there's going through the tyre. I shouldn't think the Nan footprint would compliment an AMG.

Stiff walled compared to other options?

I've enjoyed Falken tyres on other cars and thought they'd be a good choice for the 5 when the nankings are spent.

Depends on how much technology there's going through the tyre. I shouldn't think the Nan footprint would compliment an AMG.

Stiff walled compared to other options?

I've enjoyed Falken tyres on other cars and thought they'd be a good choice for the 5 when the nankings are spent.

The Falkens are the danglies :thumbsup_anim: