Picture of me new pc taken with me new camera

Tony

I'm not being flash more like just testing if everything's working..... As most know i had to change my pc and this new one runs Vista which made my camera redundant..... Well i have a new camera as of today so here we go......

Here's the new pc.... What do you think of the neon's :crying_anim:

post-2-1232570549_thumb.jpg

It's a bit chav don't you think :D ..... nevertheless i'm thinking of a bigger induction kit, maybe lower the tower a little and tint the face guard.... Once done i can go to pc chav meets at pc world :huh:

Nice..... are you comming to the pc world meet to :D

The size is something i'm trying to sort, i've adjusted it to the next lower level but it doesn't give the actual size, more the memory used?

Maybe! :o

Take the photos on the highest resolution, it's always good to have bigger originals :D

Download and install this program to resize them, very easy to use, should do you fine :)

Image Resizing Program

The size is something i'm trying to sort, i've adjusted it to the next lower level but it doesn't give the actual size, more the memory used?

Take the photos on the highest resolution, it's always good to have bigger originals :D

Download and install this program to resize them, very easy to use, should do you fine :)

Image Resizing Program

Ok i think i'm getting there..... are you saying the higher the resolution the smaller the image size?

Who wants to see the inside of a computer.....A geek.

Who pimps up a computer.....A geek.

Who believes by doing the above makes the computer faster....A geek.

I shall leave you guys alone in the crowd, it looks like its gone through a Halfords shop window

:o :D

Take the photos on the highest resolution, it's always good to have bigger originals :)

Image Resizing Program

Ok i think i'm getting there..... are you saying the higher the resolution the smaller the image size?

No the opposite mate, the higher the resolution, the larger the photo will be and bigger the file size.

If you took it at a low resolution to reduce the size you would never be able to enlarge it without it looking crap!

If you took it at a high resolution you will still have the bigger size but can also reduce it.

OMG!!

And i thought you were both decent chaps....or is that Chavs :D

Mate if you don't pimp up your pc your not with the in crowd :)

lol :D

Note that image I posted is not my PC, mine looks the same as Tony's, just a blue neon on the front!

Im backing away from the crowd....its all yours. :D

Between you and me.... me too, chavy pc's are one thing but i wouldn't marry one.

Maybe it's to do with your age guys!! :o :D

Anyway, you managed to resize the photo yet, it's only 4 steps?

Between you and me.... me too, chavy pc's are one thing but i wouldn't marry one.

Maybe it's to do with your age guys!! :o :D

No i didn't even go there.... once you said the image was huge i adjusted the camera so that future images can be uploaded without editing..... am i bad?

Maybe it's to do with your age guys!! :D :)

No i didn't even go there.... once you said the image was huge i adjusted the camera so that future images can be uploaded without editing..... am i bad?

As I said above don't expect great results if you need to enlarge them, plus you're not really using the camera to it's full capabilities...you can batch process with that program so it doesn't even take a minute or 2 to resize them! :o

I was right! :o Can't go wrong with a Sony :D

Yes you can....their DVD home entertainment centres are rubbish!! mine was less than a year old and it went back 4 times, in the end i took it into work and run over it in a 18 ton lorry.......Aahhh that was a good day.

I've now got a Samsung and its miles better.