wim's first branded product

Tony

To excited to keep quiet any longer, i cannot uncover all the details yet but.... We will be in the position to offer our own lowering coils (much cheaper) than current suppliers to MK3 owners.

Final testing should be finished this week then we can conclude costings and if all's well production in around two weeks :lol:

I worked hard out of sight exposing the issues with the MK3 but never expected i would be in a position to fully resolve them in house and much cheaper than the competitors.

It's a funny old world isn't it..... I think this example is called "destiny".

Wim will be the trend setter of the future mate :lol: congrate and good luck.funny thing allthough the mx5 isnt my cup of tea i so want on :lol:

think you will be on a winner with these springs tony

All cars are in the eye of the beholder but the NC is a stunning car, certainly in the chassis but spoilt by bureaucracy, we can cure that now and cheaper than our competitors.

• 3 weeks later...

NC coils nearly ready.... They have a fixed 30mm front rear drop and much cheaper than current supplier's, reason being we have exclusive rights.

Also near completion is the wim branded coilovers for the Mazda NA and NB, these come "complete" with top mounts, bump stops and dust covers. They come in four variations of coil rates to satisfy requirements

1: comfort (domestic)

2: fast road

3: track

4: custom

All three are 24 way adjustable on bump/ rebound and i can still offer these cheaper than my competitors who don't supply them as a complete kit :)

I want a mx-5 now :D least iknow the suspension would be spot on :D well chuufed for ya tony as said when i was up the centre.this will be your next ticket to gettin out there proper :) good luck and god bless wim is here :)

Cheers...

The evolution was more difficult and expensive than i thought, plus i wanted different nc coil rates front/ rear than the current options available for the fixed drop but i am really pleased with the final product.... Production starts next week :)