1JZ-GTE + IS200 = ?

Ellz

Well a few little updates. Tony your gonna have fun with the geo on this. We got given some free TRD supra wide arch fenders so will probably be chopping these up and putting these on so then i can cut the metal arch so i can get the car lower, but im guessing there will be a limit i can go to without recovering the geo side of things ?? Is that right Tony ?

As you can see they stick out a little LoL

Fronts

240920081413.jpg

Rears

240920081412.jpg

Fronts are also going to have spacers on not much about 5 - 10mm gonna need those 2 inch wide arches :rolleyes:

240920081416.jpg

240920081414.jpg

We're also in the process of doing 2 other cars, both nissans one with a CA18 anohter with a SR20 seen here mocked up with intake and fuel rail, just after giving it a clean. This engine will be going in a R32 skyline, most of the S13 stuff just bolts striaght across which is saving lots of time.

240920081421.jpg

240920081422.jpg

Also painted the engine bay white

went from this first coat of primer

290920081434.jpg

To this, after 4 coats of primer and 3 top gloss white and lots of boring rubbing down in between

011020081448.jpg

Just waiting on some engine mounts (bit that bolts to the block) and some parts from the US

Looks good.... very good..

With the wheels, spacers, lowering, track you have already duffed up the oem adjusters.... I hope you intend to install some aftermarket kits so i can calibrate the chassis unhindered.

Looks good.... very good..

With the wheels, spacers, lowering, track you have already duffed up the oem adjusters.... I hope you intend to install some aftermarket kits so i can calibrate the chassis unhindered.

I was thinking i might need to but are there any apart from the TDi bit and prolex's new one ? Might have to make a few bits our self.

whats wrong with the TDI bit, and which prolex bit

do the rear adjustable lower control arms as well

Mine are on the shelf ready to ship BTW :rolleyes:

Dave could you send me a super doooooper price for both via pm please.

Matt Stavs right price is a big issue with the TDi piece, i know they probably put alot of time into it but at the end of the day all it is, is a hex bar with a couple of rose joints on each end and £325 + vat is half a turbo from my eyes :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...