Forum Structure Change

You will notice that the forum structure has changed...some forums have been moved or removed and others created.

Therefore, it may take you a little while to navigate the forum today.

Most recent threads will also be moved to their relevant forums if they are not already there.

If you notice any problems or have any comments please feel free to post them here.

I had a problem! I thought sein as i was up late id have a ganda whilst evryone was in bed.to find out you had been playin again :thumbsup_still: :crying_anim02: only messin mate :D sure it was well needed :)

Liking it to mate :thumbsdown_anim: well layed out and finding it easyer to find where i want to be :thumbsup_anim:

not using the active topic button so much now as each section is on the board index :thumbsup_still:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have opened up the gold forum so normal members can see it but not the threads in lounge and problems.

All the for sale, wanted, ebay forums/threads have been moved here as well. They are open to all members to view but only gold members can start new threads here ;)

I have opened up the gold forum so normal members can see it

you started it! ;)

;)

Would help if you read the whole sentence!

I have opened up the gold forum so normal members can see it but not the threads in lounge and problems. That means normal members can't see those threads...only the ones in the for sale section :D