Been on ebay again

jammy

Well not yet anyway :)

but a new set of rim's :)

did have some 100+ jet multi spoke's but tyre's were grim and thought it was cheaper to get another set of rim's :) that's what i told the doris anyway :)

i got a set of 17" league/konig 6 spoke's got GT-R on them :) got a for a tidy sum of £112 and was 20 mile away......

post-438-1214435053.jpg

Few scuff's but seem round :) even my spigot ring's from other set of wheel's fitted so saved a score there too :)

How did you find that rich ? That ended didnt think you can pick up ended auction's on a search B)

or was you the person i had a bid war with :D

You just search for completed items mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah suppose your right mate...look's to sencible with the multi's.....that was with the old suspension on so it now sit's alittle higher :rolleyes: but happy about that tbh.i want to go for a rally Sl*g look on this one..

Not bad atall mate ;) but had the clan in it earlyer to goto margate and we had to abort mission as the rear rubbed still :lol: but that is purlly down to the rim's bein a tad wider then the other set ....

shall be doin some arch modifications tommoro ;)

bout time it was on your ramp though :lol: