Toyota Sprint Series 2008- Barkston Heath 4/5/08

:)

sick & tired of 'rip off Britain' ? Vote for change. Vote GORD !!

It started on LOC with members wanting to do something about the unfair Taxes on cars

(Petrol Tax, Road Fund licence, Insurance Tax) etc. Several members were putting names

forward of members to become a LOC spokesperson to represent the club and see if we

could get the many car clubs to band together to make some form of mass protest/petition

(legal actions only of course) to make our voices heard in a "deaf eared" Parliament.

Anyway my name was mentioned, but I refused on the grounds I would have an MP up

by the throat before tea-time :) as I don't suffer fools, so I suggested GORD

as he can be a lot more diplomatic.

Hence the campaign :lol:

:D

It started on LOC with members wanting to do something about the unfair Taxes on cars

(Petrol Tax, Road Fund licence, Insurance Tax) etc. Several members were putting names

forward of members to become a LOC spokesperson to represent the club and see if we

could get the many car clubs to band together to make some form of mass protest/petition

(legal actions only of course) to make our voices heard in a "deaf eared" Parliament.

Anyway my name was mentioned, but I refused on the grounds I would have an MP up

by the throat before tea-time :D as I don't suffer fools, so I suggested GORD

Now i understand the VOTE GORD bit :D

Now i understand the VOTE GORD bit :D

Didn't they ask you :D :D :)

Now i understand the VOTE GORD bit :)

Nope......just had text message about it when i was @work :D

:lol:

Hence the campaign :D

Now i understand the VOTE GORD bit :)

Nope......just had text message about it when i was @work :)

Oh dear..... Well best of luck in your new position :) "VOTE GORD" :D