kickingriffin's 200sx

Tony

I can't remember how it ended tbh. That was back in '06 I think. It was the UK D1 final at Silverstone so was supposed to be a drift... Perhaps he thought the agricultural background of the vehicle lent itself to gravel trap drifting.

Oh well it all adds to the excitement..... At least it had a good angle to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

had the engine back out (agian) been fitting new parts :lol: going to get the engine mapped soon just spent £2,000 on bits needed to get it to 400bhp :lol:

things we do for a extra 130bhp lol

also got my track rod ends fitted :lol: toney ill let you know soon as i have it mapped and running safe and ill arrange to pop down for coffie and seting up the track rod ends :D

had the engine back out (agian) been fitting new parts :lol: going to get the engine mapped soon just spent £2,000 on bits needed to get it to 400bhp :lol:

things we do for a extra 130bhp lol

also got my track rod ends fitted :lol: toney ill let you know soon as i have it mapped and running safe and ill arrange to pop down for coffie and seting up the track rod ends :D

Ok mate...... You love taking that lump out don't you :)

• 2 months later...

I have seen this car on Ebay, very nice example, but not sure how people can say its surprising how little went into this car because the parts list is massive ^_^

Also is Lexsport, Lex from Pod who organises the drift days ?

Kickingriffin, what sort of price tag is on that 13 ?

• 2 months later...
I have seen this car on Ebay, very nice example, but not sure how people can say its surprising how little went into this car because the parts list is massive :)

Also is Lexsport, Lex from Pod who organises the drift days ?

Kickingriffin, what sort of price tag is on that 13 ?

im at around £14,000 price spent with out labour.

poor thing is parked up at the moment and has been for months due to made redundant.

soon as i can get some funds together (xmas dont help) ill have it back on the road and attend as many drift days as funds will allow.

if any one fancy some think built let me know and ill see what we can come up with.