Somebody has been knitting again

My daughter tells me that the pattern is not the difficult bit. The garment was knit on a single circular needle i.e. it starts as a tube. She then reinforces the location of the front opening and the pockets, then cuts the openings and finishes the edgings and does any extra knitting required. e.g. making the pockets and the sleeves. There are no bits sewn on, it is all one piece.

I haven't a clue how long it takes. She tends to have several projects on the go and things stop dead when she has to go trotting off overseas to deal with issues at the factories that buy her company's products. She had just come back from Taiwan when I took the pictures.

It's a job of work to her! I'm pretty sure I've spoken about it in the past, but the company for which she works makes industrial x-ray machines that are part of the quality control process in the factories that make large scale integrated circuits (all the chips that go into 'phones, computers etc). The x-ray machine has to be integrated into the system that controls the chip production line and my daughter and her team write the real-time software than enables that integration, together with the graphical user interfaces that enable the factory staff to start up and control the x-ray machine.

I think she's pretty smart, but I'm her dad so I would wouldn't I?