Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - Tread Life?

Rich

I moved the 17s for the Accord into the shed over the weekend and took a proper look at how much tread is left. I was shocked that they're around half worn already, I only got them fitted in March and they've done approx 3500 miles.

At that rate they will last me next summer and then need replacing again! If I only get 7k miles out of them I'll have to look for a cheaper longer lasting tyre.

How many miles have others got from this tyre?

Yes even wear across, I'll measure them when I remember but unless they don't have 8mm of tread to start with they are as bad as the Toyo's I had on the Mondeo years ago, I only got 7k miles from the fronts on those, the rears did 20k+.

I know FWD cars wear the front out quicker but that is too quick for my liking and the reason I didn't buy the Toyo's again. I don't drive it hard at all, most of the time I'm taking it easy and the missus has probably done 1/3 of that mileage as well.

If I'd know they wouldn't last this long I probably would've gone for something else, they weren't cheap :(

Yes they're a good tyre but probably overkill for my car, especially as they're only for summer use.