Aventador ... London ...

Was it a woman driving? Not that it should be any different but she dealt with it well, most women I know would have swerved straight into the parked Qashqai rather than try and squeeze through the gap which was the much better solution.

Always a moron in a c*****y Japanese hatchback isn't it  :rolleyes:

EDIT: Doh, it's clearly LHD! Either way the guy driving did a good job too (other than the obvious speeding)

But unless the Mazda driver was elderly, how the hell did he not hear the lambo coming??  :D

You can see at ~6-7 seconds through the video, the car that is pulling out of the side road is wheelspinning - maybe they misjudged the gap or realized at the last second and panicked, hitting the accelerator?

Doesn't look like it was *much* over the limit, but if the car pulling out had looked ... !

Yes regardless of what speed the lambo was doing the other car didn't look properly.

How did they get it on video though, seems a coincidence. Did they see the lambo and just wanted to film it or were they getting ready to film it showing off!!

People (like the guy shooting the video) hang around these parts of London waiting for these cars to come along and often the owners do like to rev up and put on a bit of show.

I've no doubt he was speeding but given where it was probably wasn't that far over the limit - could understand a misjudgment under normal circumstances, but a Lambo V12 at full chat!?  :blink:

im sure someone smarter than me can calculate the speed he was going from the time it took him to travel past the white lines on the floor, im sure they must be a fixed length and youtube videos are 30 frames per second

From the video I wouldn't say he was speeding though. Theres loads of articles online now about this incident, all of which keep referring to the driver having previously made videos of showing off and almost all of these articles word their article in a way to suggest the driver was doing so at the time of the incident without specifically saying it explicitly.

I struggle to imagine that little damage and that short a distance to stop if they were traveling at more than 30mph ish.

At this stage all we have is a car traveling in their lane and another car pulling out infront of them. In which case its that second car whose in the wrong.

To give a nicer side of this story

Apparently the driver of the Lambo was very nice to everyone involved.

he left a note on the park BMW's car with all necessary details, he did not get angry or worry about his own car, but focused on those around him