Invisible Touch Detailing - Holden Maloo VXR8 UTE

Difficult question really, depends on the weather and what mood your in. I really enjoy the Maserati GranTurismo MCShift, one of the best sounding cars on the fleet in Sports mode, the way it handles the road though can feel a bit lacking at times. The F Type is great fun, also sounds really good, bit twitchy though. The 430's are getting on a bit now and obviously technology has changed so much with the newer ferrari's, but is still very enjoyable and a rewarding car to drive. The Murcielago is just a beast, i'm not even that tall at 5' 11 but i feel you need to be shorter to comfortably drive it. You really have to grab hold of it, its not a relaxing drive :) The Aston's are nice, always had a soft spot for the V8 Vantage but have been surprised just how nice the Rapide is also. The SLS is just a growler, loads of torque and sounds great too. The 458 and McLaren are just something else, one day i prefer one, the next another. The Ferrari perhaps feels a little more special, especially inside, but both of them stop traffic, literally, mainly with people jumping infront of you to take pictures lol There are a few others ive missed, but am looking forward to a new 458 Spider which will shortly be arriving and also the Aventador :)

To be able to quote all of those machines in one paragraph is quite privileged!  :D

Completely agree with you on the Maser GTS, sounds absolutely glorious in Sport mode, one of the best sounding cars I've ever heard. The F Type also seems to sound fantastic from the ones I've seen driving around London.

Not tried the V8 or the Rapide, but did try a DB9 and just found it really dull. Great cruiser, but not very exciting at all - character would suit the Rapide perfectly but on the DB9 it felt a bit too good.

SLS is one of my favourite cars, love the noise, the doors and the sheer lunacy of it - would be awesome to own one some day.

So in terms of pure driving pleasure is it the 458 and 12C that sit head and shoulders above everything else? Please post back your thoughts on the Aventador when it arrives!

458 and 12C are definetly my favoutites, but then again you cant compare them price wise against the rest. Mind you after taking the Murci out earlier this morning, sun shining, i came back with such a huge grin :) Traffic literally stops where ever it goes, people swarmed it at the petrol station. The car must have had about 30 pictures/videos taken in 15 mins

Will definetly let you know thoughts on the Aventador, hopefully be around April/May