Tony, how often should I get my geometry done?

eddie

Hi Tony, not sure when I last got my geo done, I think it was last year. Question: how often should it be done, annually or is every two years ok?

The Lexus is driving ok but I have a problem, I get my antiskid coming on almost every time I pull away now, looked at the rear tyres and they seem fine, plenty of tread on them, so slightly confused?

With the state of the roads it should be checked one a year i think, obviously the whole car won't need correcting so it's cheaper... Not sure if it's wrong the traction control would come on when you pull away.

Could it be a faulty ABS sensor thinking the wheels aren't spinning at the same speed even though they are?

Good point, I'll get the garage to check it out when the car goes in for a service

Was going to say, its nearly 9 years since you did the first Geometry on her, down Watford Lower High Street! Can't believe how time flies

I was thinking the same thing the other day, probably a similar time I first took my car down to see Tony........

A lot of water has passed under the bridge in that time :crying_anim02:

Absolutely, we're all older and wiser too hopefully  :)

Shows my car's getting on a bit too, was almost new when I first came down, coming up to 11 years old now  :unsure:

Yes indeed, mine is 10 years old this month. Great build quality and a lovely car to drive, thats why I never changed it all these years

Im certainly older, not sure about wiser, hopefully a bit wiser! 

59 litres is the most I can put in when its on fumes

It's actually a 70l tank, I think the worst time was the one below when I got in about 67 litres - you're not being brave enough  :lol:

And yes that is 292 miles off that tankful (and mine's a 200)  :crying_anim02:

332216732.jpg

maybe I should be braver then, as soon as I see that light I just stop and stick some petrol in. Mind you these days I dont fill up that often I usually leave the tank half full unless its a long journey!