Lightweight electric vehicle - $1200 plus delivery

Tony

What interests me is the power from such a small motor and the battery life. It is a positive move forward, albeit not practical for someone my age.

Hey, you're only as old as you feel (so stop playing with yourself) :P

If that really does have a 6 mile range - presumably on the flat - then that is very impressive.

However not quite sure about the comment "the problem is the last mile of the journey". Well, if you are fit enough to ride one of these things then you are fit enough to walk!!

Looks a little bit like they are trying to find a problem that isn't there, but nevertheless there appears to be some good development.

theres no need for tax as its 0 emmissions, like an electric scooter or car. Price is for the R&D of the first wave of models and im sure in time with mass production the price would drop, but i cant see it becoming a massive thing in the UK, appart from "graphic designer" types who might want to skate to work in the large cities. And there wont be any issue using it on the roads as long as its within daylight hours as is the case already with any mode of transport that has no lights.