So the car in reception is now a..............

Tony

Need a new camera, she's getting old like me.

Last year it was racing in Spa Francorchamps and made a great start. As you can see from this video a few cars left the track and re-entered just before the bend, the white car who was part of the off-roading decided to defend his position despite the fact it never had the speed of those who stayed on track, the result was this....

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

The car was totalled and re-built to it's former glory.

You really need to work on your focusing skills before replacing the camera.

Looking at the exif it's a Sony S730 you have so a capable camera. You're only shooting at 640 x 480 though, why?!!! This camera has a max of 3072 x 2304!

As it's inside I think the flash would've helped, you haven't used this. Did you have the camera set to anything else other than auto mode?

Last year it was racing in Spa Francorchamps and made a great start. As you can see from this video a few cars left the track and re-entered just before the bend, the white car who was part of the off-roading decided to defend his position despite the fact it never had the speed of those who stayed on track, the result was this....

Excellent quality video but I have to say I think the crashed car driver was being a bit optimistic - that was always going to be an extremely risky place to try and pass, even if it did have a tad more speed.