Fun and games around my way last night.....

Tony

Around 9pm i could hear "noise" outside my house and could see 30ish youngsters dicking around, most were holding parcels so i figure there's a party going off..... Come 11pm it sounded like Libya outside, kids were fighting, there was five police cars and a take you away wagon, some girl had her face weaved into a wall and the rest were fighting the police.....

post-2-1329592082.jpg

I was more concerned about my car since some of then were standing on the roof's of parked cars and police cars :D .... After half an hour or so the police gained control and two girls were taken away in the van..... Nice early night that was for me not :lol:

Thanks..... Had they have damaged the car then i would have dealt with it police or not, and then things would have got very messy.... Kids and drink :angry2:

Yes very messy, probably from you getting stabbed! :rolleyes:

Had something similar a few years ago with a student party next door. Police called 3 times and told them to end the party, 3 ambulances to take away effing morons and still the party carried on.

2 fecks sitting on my car made me blow my top, I ended up facing off with 20 dips**ts saying I should park elsewhere, lucky for them that was when the police arrived 3rd time.

Half hour later I knocked on the door and told the lot of them to clear out, especially one dickhead that was smirking at me, was on the verge on rushing in and brining the C***.

5 mins later party was over.

Next morning, a couple of hours later, I stopped the resident students from getting any sleep by dragging them round and cleaning up my property where all their mates were trespassing and making a mess.

I think the landlord knows that if anything like that happens again, I might just burn his house down.

I think the old saying applies even more now a days, "stick 'em in a barrel for 18 years then decide whether to keep 'em"

Well good for you and i feel you were still well restrained given the conditions.....

Now i'm long in the tooth and short on hair i recall social problems over the years follows the generations as the kids grow up in my immediate environment. Options are to tolerate antisocial behaviour or face it head on, i prefer the latter.

My wife ( god rest her sole ) worried at reprisals when i confronted youths but in truth i gained respect because i in their face argued the reason why i was angry at them..... In return they asked me for help, not there and then but over time when they had problems albeit work or a motor bike, but nevertheless they asked.

i would suggest the answer doesnt lay with the police but with parents, schooling and sorting this nations culture out. We have become a nation of blame, we are always reflecting on what other people should have done or should be doing when all we need is to start taking action ourselves. Im not saying militant action but taking responcibility for ourselves, our families and what we believe to be right.

There are a lot of good people on this forum, but many of us arent proactively good. It is just my opinion, but i think that by living an honest and proactively good life, even if it means putting yourself through a little hardship for the sake of others, is a more effective way of encouraging people to lead a better life.

clearly unless the majority of people did this, it wont make a blind bit of difference to the countries culture, but if it betters the culture of those around me then im going to carry on living my life this way untill im out of juice and my time is up. Hopefully it helps make a difference for someone along the way/