poor cobra

phipck

watching it a few times over it looks like was driving straight and remained on the gas when the car started to turn unprovoked, which he tried to compensate for.

Ive seen snap oversteer and lift off oversteer and although i cannot say it wasnt those, in my opinion it didnt look like that. If something broke on the steering, like the track rod end then it would cause all sorts of issues at these speeds wouldnt it? Its possible its something like that.

the most interesting thing for me was how deformed the boot lid became without impact.

thankfully hes ok!

His crash helmet should never of been removed that soon, not until the medics turned up.

We thought that watching it last night , i reckon something broke on the rear lhs the way the back of the car seems to rise and parts were coming off before he started to roll

Anyone know what the chain flapping around was??

His crash helmet should never of been removed that soon, not until the medics turned up.

We thought that watching it last night , i reckon something broke on the rear lhs the way the back of the car seems to rise and parts were coming off before he started to roll

Anyone know what the chain flapping around was??

Was it the video cables wrapped in spiral wrap?

H