Horror of the week 02/02/07

Tony

These images are from the osf of a late Astra. Apparently it drives fine. The driver has owned the car for a year and states she has never hit anything..... This condition only came to light because it failed the MOT.

post-2-1170444274_thumb.jpg

post-2-1170444315_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup_anim: :lol: :P

As promised......

post-2-1170794766_thumb.jpg

Notice all three mounting points align despite the injury

post-2-1170794866_thumb.jpg

Even the trace at the swivel joint was aligned.... If you cannot see it this image has the damaged wishbone on top of the new one..... To reiterate, the owner has owned the car for a year, it was not involved in any accident to the knowledge of the current owner and the car drove fine!... This condition was bought to light by an MOT. Truly astonishing story never to be seen again "hopefully".

As promised......

Even the trace at the swivel joint was aligned.... If you cannot see it this image has the damaged wishbone on top of the new one..... To reiterate, the owner has owned the car for a year, it was not involved in any accident to the knowledge of the current owner and the car drove fine!... This condition was bought to light by an MOT. Truly astonishing story never to be seen again "hopefully".

theres no way that would of drove properly surly.looks proper fcuked..amazed that it all lined up properly thow :) oh did u notice i just nkocked you off the leader board on that tennis game :) :) taken me most of the day thow{sorry}

As promised......

theres no way that would of drove properly surly.looks proper fcuked..amazed that it all lined up properly thow :D oh did u notice i just nkocked you off the leader board on that tennis game :huh: :D taken me most of the day thow{sorry}

Sometimes (rarely) visual trauma does not reflect in the handling. The wishbone compassion shows all three mounting points are consistent with the new replacement. As for the Arcade, unfortunately i don't have time to enjoy this so i assume you have knocked someone else of the leader board..... Well done anyway :lol: