Audi A4 estate

Steve-O

Evening chaps :D

Just bought an 2007 Audi A4 estate. Sensible family man now lol :angry2: still got the mx5 though for fun :o

Anyway is there much to adjust on these? I think judging by the service history it's eating a set of tyres in 15k or so. Just curious if I can extend that a bit since I will be motorway munching a fair bit :blink:

Cheers

Steve

Nice move :angry2: ..... Audi is not as adjustable as the 5, nevertheless it has front/ rear toe, rear camber and optimised front camber.

An oracle of information as always mate :o

15k out of a set of fronts on a car like this doesn't sound terrible, but do you think there could be an improvement within the scope of adjustment? :D

15k is fair for a fwd..... The Audi chassis is a complicated little lady so it's wise to get an image just to be sure she's in trim.

Rich it's the Avant SE 6 speed manual 2.0 tdi(bit of a mouthfull!) 143bhp and 236ftlb torque. It goes well for an oil burner that's for sure. Compared to our 306 hdi this feels massively quick. I've been promised 47mpg or thereabouts. A perfect tool for fanging up and down the M1 to see friends/family with all the baby gear!

I'll bring her over for an image and tweak shortly then tone :angry2:

That's fairly good for around town if you do get 35mpg, mine does that on the motorway!

I wonder what power figures a remap would give :confused:

I'm on my lunch break now so gonna google it !

You're a bad man Rich :lol: :angry:

steve-o.

if your interested in a map, then contact me :lol:

im not a sponsor here so would not want to get upset anyone, but i can offer these services :confused:

The boxes really arnt a great idea for your engine as all they do is up the boost and the fuel pressure. Proper maps will take in to account a lot more than that.