Taller, stronger barriers maybe?

Tony

I'm not so sure thats true many of the safety features used in all motorsports originate in the US , the HANS device being the most recent major leap in design , not forgetting about fireproof racesuits, concrete guardrails, parachutes for drag cars etc etc etc

I'm not so sure thats true many of the safety features used in all motorsports originate in the US , the HANS device being the most recent major leap in design , not forgetting about fireproof racesuits, concrete guardrails, parachutes for drag cars etc etc etc

they should have fitted parachutes to all toyotas over there then... the yanks seem to think the brake is the accelerator :D

they should have fitted parachutes to all toyotas over there then... the yanks seem to think the brake is the accelerator :D

And their head is an air-bag :smile_anim: