• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

£875 is the final fee.....

1: changes in coil rates included

2: Geo fine tuning included

3: Complaints.... for whatever reason dealt with directly between GAZ/ wim

We are not "fire and forget" so implication of suspension and all the complexities surrounding it is part of the package.

We are not "fire and forget" so implication of suspension and all the complexities surrounding it is part of the package.

Would just like to add to Tony's comment no 3.

I've had problems on and off with my old Gaz Absolutely shocks bought from MX5 Parts, but Gaz have provided exemplary service.

Had a call from Derek at the weekend after commenting about knocking noises, and he isn't happy that I have issues, so is sending a set of Gaz Gold Pro's to Tony to replace my old nickel ones.

I can't think of any other company that provides service like that. :D

Early GAZ Golds had issues because in my opinion they where over valved, being 42 way adjustable.

In this case the dampers had been re-valved twice and still knocking, wim was introduced to the complaint ( we never sold them ) and despite it had nothing to do with us but it did a wim forum member so i expected GAZ to act on the issue.

In true GAZ fashion not only will these be upgraded to GAZ Gold Pro's the upgrade is free and GAZ are paying wim to install and reset the geometry calibration.

Now that's the sort of suport we all need.... So like you i salute GAZ once again.

I allow a two hour window for the install and an hour for the geo...... Your are welcome to be part of the install and geo.... we don't work on this "wait in reception lark", the centre is designed for you to be as involved as you want to be :huh:

Cheers Tony, I have to admit that is why we enjoy the visits to your centre the fact that you encourage that sort of working environment and the fact that you and your team work to a very high standard, plus this being my first 5 I have learnt allot from being able to watch close up to the work I have had done before.

It's your car and your investing good money on this install. I think it's vital the owner can see the work being carried out, plus the tech needs to talk to you about the settings you want, how high/ low do you want the car, they need to communicate about the bump/ rebound settings, and finally they need to talk about the geo and the type of handling you desire.

As you know our customer base is national, our ethos is we have one chance to get it right, so the customers presence plays a significant part in our delivery :smile_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

Would just like to add to Tony's comment no 3.

I've had problems on and off with my old Gaz Absolutely shocks bought from MX5 Parts, but Gaz have provided exemplary service.

Had a call from Derek at the weekend after commenting about knocking noises, and he isn't happy that I have issues, so is sending a set of Gaz Gold Pro's to Tony to replace my old nickel ones.

I can't think of any other company that provides service like that. ;)

Sean i have a present for you here at the centre :lol:

Sean i have a present for you here at the centre B)

Great news Tony, I will give you a call tomorrow and arrange a date to book in a visit!

Let me know when Sean, if I can, I'll pop over at the same time to watch!

h

Sean i have a present for you here at the centre B)

Great news Tony, I will give you a call tomorrow and arrange a date to book in a visit!

Let me know when Sean, if I can, I'll pop over at the same time to watch!

h

Booked on for next weds @ 11am.

hope to take some photos during install as I'd like to do a right up for couple of mx5 forums

And then give feed back over a period of time.

i know lazza is interested.

Biscuits too ?

Shame you caught me on a stupid busy day..... As you saw. I did want to blog the install for the wim webby but i missed most of that :lol:

Hi Tony, well that ours 4th visit to your centre in 22 months and again we drove the 100 mile or so back home with a smile on our faces.

On the drive back we used some Motorway and some A and B roads that I use on a daily basis by where we live and we both could tell that the car was much more planted and was less twitchy on the front end at speed and much flatter through the twisty lanes around here. The height of the car would have probably looked a bit more aggressive if it was a little lower but it’s just not that practical as it’s my day to day drive and the roads around here would do it no good at all, however I am looking forward to adjusting the dampers to see if I can get my ultimate drive out of my MX.

Yes you all seemed to be very busy and I would have enjoyed a chat about the install (and Red) but the guys were very busy so best let them get on with their job and I have to say mate that your team’s knowledge and people skills are very very good.

Keep up the great work and thank your guys again for me.

B)