Omn nom nom pitcrew tastes yummy!

CIH

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"ok so heres what really happen........ a stud in in the supercharger came lose and got sucked in the suppercharger in turned cracked the case of the supercharger and lifted the injector and when the injector lifted it opened the throttle and make the car go foward..... its a good thing my dad reacted quick enough to get the car shut off.... so no the body didnt hit the throttle...... everyone is ok and we just need a new case for the supercharger so we are taking donations......lol"

I spent around 15 years at the dragstrip either racing myself or crewing and I once saw a top fuel bike launch while the crew were pushing it back following a burnout , the crew mans hand hit the bikes throttle and with the centrifugal clutch (like a moped) that these things have there was no stopping it , it was truly horrendous the guy was holding on to the front of the bike with the rider trying his best to stop it but the bike hit the wall and then rolled over the crewman, he suffered terrible injuries

Tis a dangerous sport

A top fuel bike looks like this although this wasnt the one involved

4820.jpg