New OZ

e4tnu

Just fitted these early this morning OZ Ultraleggera 17 x 8 with 215 x 40 x 17 so I thought I better had take a trip to my local alignment centre to get the alignment and camber checked.

post-1876-1269097596.jpg

The pictures aren’t too bad considering it was raining but at least they are on and all appears to be ok.

post-1876-1269097969.jpg

Here is a before and after print out of the check.

post-1876-1269098176.jpg

post-1876-1269098223.jpg

Ok now here’s the problem the guy that did the work was French and didn’t speak hardly any English anyway I think I managed to put myself over in a manner that he understood because from the print outs all appears to be o.k. anyone has any comments please feel very free to do so.

:lol:

Nice wheels, they really go well, as for the Geo, that's pants. It should read...

Rear

Camber -1 degree 42'

Toe +18' total

Front

Camber -51'

Castor +6 degrees 34'

Toe +12' total.

The reason most figures are in grey is no datum was input, meaning they had no target data to set the car to?

Nice wheels, they really go well, as for the Geo, that's pants. It should read...

Rear

Camber -1 degree 42'

Toe +18' total

Front

Camber -51'

Castor +6 degrees 34'

Toe +12' total.

The reason most figures are in grey is no datum was input, meaning they had no target data to set the car to?

:( Well slap me onions and call me Henry, tell you what Tony I am guna book it in at your place have I got to call Monday for the next available Saturday or can you let me know.

Yeh I recon they are a good match and are those settings ok to drive on until I get down to your place?

:lol:

You can book here..... The next Sat appointment is the 3rd of April at 1pm.

Ok Tony can you book me in for that please mate, what details do you need and with those settigs is the car ok to drive over the next two weeks ?

You can book here..... The next Sat appointment is the 3rd of April at 1pm.

Ok Tony can you book me in for that please mate, what details do you need and with those settigs is the car ok to drive over the next two weeks ?

Booked..... Yes she is ok to drive, just be aware the handling's not as it should be.