wim/BB national network agreed

Does this kick off tomorrow then? :lol:

Fitting/ calibration network is established for a "soft roll out" all we are waiting for is the web-engine to be finished, seemingly this will be done last February :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this kick off tomorrow then? :D

Fitting/ calibration network is established for a "soft roll out" all we are waiting for is the web-engine to be finished, seemingly this will be done last February :lol:

Haven't they finished it yet? :lol:

Does this kick off tomorrow then? :D

Haven't they finished it yet? :lol:

No.... It's a huge task to be honest and if this was easy everyone would be doing it, but it's not. The complexities has delayed the launch several months so this gives an idea how hard this addition to wim/BB has been. Saying that we are at the pinnacle of the launch.

How is the online ordering going to work...does WIM/BB receive them all and then get the customers chosen garage to contact them or will they receive the order themselves and deal with it?

Hope it's all going to be tested fully on the website before it goes public :huh:

That's my former job Tony, so would be happy to give the site a hammer if you like ( gratis of course ). Just give me a shout.

Hope it's all going to be tested fully on the website before it goes public :)

That's my former job Tony, so would be happy to give the site a hammer if you like ( gratis of course ). Just give me a shout.

Thanks, i may call you on that :huh:

How is the online ordering going to work...does WIM/BB receive them all and then get the customers chosen garage to contact them or will they receive the order themselves and deal with it?

All will become clear once the shop is open.

• 2 weeks later...

All will become clear once the shop is open.

Any news yet???? ;)

I've got a 2 year old Ford Focus coming Monday that I've bought, so may well try out the local leg of WIM. Is the Focus fully adjustable?

Front/ rear toe that's it, other adjusters are available but only required if she's been slammed.

Yes, the web designer is about to get a javelin up his arse.

Trouble is though this is the second time you've announced the launch...I take it everything else is in place and waiting for the website?

I hope you're getting a good discount...time is money and all that :lol:

Losing about 1k a day at the moment, at least!

14th December last year you said it would be 4 days until the launch...that's alot of money lost then! :lol:

Yep...... Everything else ie ready to go.

• 4 weeks later...

It's as good as done.... Out of sight we are proofing the engine and adding centres, so going live in the next few days.

This has been six months of misery and yet it looks so simple, i suppose if this were the case everyone would be doing it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
awsomeness, is there or when will there be a list of authorised WIM oporators?

If you click "buy alignment" on the wim/BB web sites, then choose your car it will then take you to the map.

Another 24 centres have been agreed, this time they are midlands/ north, here are the locations

from the map on the left:

* Banbury

* Bradford

* Doncaster

* Durham

* Grantham

* Grimsby

* Hartlepool

* Hinckley

* Hull

* Ilkeston

* Keighley