Attn tony: Gaz Kit

S2IM

Hi tony,

When I was up a couple of weeks ago you were talking about the gaz coilover kit for the s2k. What was approx date on these?

Been looking into the tein kit as we spoke about but would rather hold out for the gaz stuff based on stevo's review of the mx5 with them on :)

Hi tony,

When I was up a couple of weeks ago you were talking about the gaz coilover kit for the s2k. What was approx date on these?

Been looking into the tein kit as we spoke about but would rather hold out for the gaz stuff based on stevo's review of the mx5 with them on :)

I'll give GAZ a ring today and find out.

Spoke to GAZ.... The kits are available and sell for £500+ vat, they are 22 way bump/rebound adjustable and come with several coil rate options :lol:

That's a good price for coilovers isn't it? :lol:

Spoke to GAZ.... The kits are available and sell for £500+ vat, they are 22 way bump/rebound adjustable and come with several coil rate options :lol:

That's a good price for coilovers isn't it? :lol:

Extremely good for the S2000.... Happy days :(

Spoke to GAZ.... The kits are available and sell for £500+ vat, they are 22 way bump/rebound adjustable and come with several coil rate options :)

That's a good price for coilovers isn't it? :D

Extremely good for the S2000.... Happy days :)

Some extreme sweet talking been going on with Lou then macca ! excellent ! :)

Fair play though !! I'm biding my time with Su... wait till shes drunk before i tell her i am doing mine ! :D

Spoke to GAZ.... The kits are available and sell for £500+ vat, they are 22 way bump/rebound adjustable and come with several coil rate options :)

That's a good price for coilovers isn't it? :)

Some extreme sweet talking been going on with Lou then macca ! excellent ! :D

Fair play though !! I'm biding my time with Su... wait till shes drunk before i tell her i am doing mine ! :)

It's not a mod though, more of an upgrade to make the car safer for when Lou starts driving it. No sweet talking required! :) :D

That's a good price for coilovers isn't it? :)

Some extreme sweet talking been going on with Lou then macca ! excellent ! :D

Fair play though !! I'm biding my time with Su... wait till shes drunk before i tell her i am doing mine ! :)

It's not a mod though, more of an upgrade to make the car safer for when Lou starts driving it. No sweet talking required! :) :D

I like your thinking !