Not everyone had a great day at Mallory park

Tony

Looked like lift-off oversteer to me?....... Apparently there was two cars injured over the weekend but nothing more than panels.

Thought lift off oversteer would provide more of a "snap" but the back end seemed to step out quite progressively there? Either way what do I know, was a sad end though........but as above glad it was just a bit of bent metal and nothing worse.

The second off at the esses and went into the tyrewall at some speed. Not sure how he managed that apart from approaching the corner too fast. No kitty litter there, just grass, once you're on the grass become a passenger.

Seemed to go in nearside rear corner first, which then turned the car to get the full side into the tyrewall and the bounced out. All of the top panels havd shifted to the opposite side, closing the panel gaps. The panel at the rear of the hood between the boot was rippled. Write off unfortunately.

I think the driver got away with being seriously shaken.

h

Looked like lift-off oversteer to me?....... Apparently there was two cars injured over the weekend but nothing more than panels.

Thought lift off oversteer would provide more of a "snap" but the back end seemed to step out quite progressively there? Either way what do I know, was a sad end though........but as above glad it was just a bit of bent metal and nothing worse.

It looked as though it would polish out!

h

It looked as though it would polish out!

h

Agreed, nothing a bit of detailing won't cure.