Toyota RAV4

eddie

I know GEO is crucial for cars like my Lexus but how imprtant is it for an offroader with big wheels like a RAV4? Do they have a lot more tolerance to going off the recommended settings or is it as important or even more important to have Geo done due to extra forces associated with all wheel drive?

cheers :o

I know GEO is crucial for cars like my Lexus but how imprtant is it for an offroader with big wheels like a RAV4? Do they have a lot more tolerance to going off the recommended settings or is it as important or even more important to have Geo done due to extra forces associated with all wheel drive?

cheers :o

Between 1994 and 2004 there has been 15 different chassis set-ups for the Rav depending on the tyres size and number of doors... I wouldn't say the Rav has any particular problem because Toyota have been on the case with revisions.... In answer to your question, no car 4x4 or not is immune to chassis variation's.

cheers :)

Between 1994 and 2004 there has been 15 different chassis set-ups for the Rav depending on the tyres size and number of doors... I wouldn't say the Rav has any particular problem because Toyota have been on the case with revisions.... In answer to your question, no car 4x4 or not is immune to chassis variation's.

And IIRC the Hunter listings give no help whatsoever when it comes to identifying individual models in the range, just a long list of Toyota model codes.....