Light front end...

S2IM

They were pretty loud when started. Defo full decats B)

I told them to take it easy since the now had pro-drift settings and the fact that the cars were driven to the centre rather than trailerd..... Mark@ wim saw them at the top of Amersham hill drifting around the roundabout..... B)

I take it they're legal to drive on the road? Bit silly drifting on a public road during the day though!!

One totally road legal and one was on trade plates..... Silly road drifting, well yes but what can i do.

I reckon you got that flat spot around your roads mate...I normally drive home down Leighton Buzzard road but tonight I went around the houses.

I thought the pot holes were bad around here!! :D Hit a nasty hole on Northridge Way, I could feel the rims pain and I hope it ain't damaged! :thumbsup_anim:

I reckon you got that flat spot around your roads mate...I normally drive home down Leighton Buzzard road but tonight I went around the houses.

I thought the pot holes were bad around here!! :D Hit a nasty hole on Northridge Way, I could feel the rims pain and I hope it ain't damaged! :thumbsup_anim:

I'm deffo getting the wheel press anytime soon.

Hope I don't need it but it was an almighty bang...usually I spot them and drive around/over but this was on a roundabout!

They have spent yesterday and today repairing all the ones where I live, but how long they going to last!!!

Hope I don't need it but it was an almighty bang...usually I spot them and drive around/over but this was on a roundabout!

They have spent yesterday and today repairing all the ones where I live, but how long they going to last!!!

Do you have any vibration now?

Do you have any vibration now?

No I don't luckily as was on the M25 afterwards...was the rear that hit it.