09 show car from GarageD

Tony

Another WIM sponsored car...how many is that now? :o

Quite liking the graphics on that :o

We have a few :o ..... Thing is with BDC and ProDrift is for us to work with the driver through the season and help them progress through the field with a better performing chassis.

It's awesome..... I've had a few offers to go out with them in the cars but i think i'll need to get me arse stitched first :o

I'd jump at the chance of doing that :)

What "stitching my arse" :o

lmao!! :o

You fell right into that one..... sorry mate i couldn't resist :) ...... Anyhoo we should be at loads of the races/ displays this season, so come along, i'm sure GarageD will take you out :o

Yep I sure did! :)

I'm hoping to make a few of them mate, just let me know the dates when you know :o

Even getting taken out once would make my year mate! :o

You fell right into that one..... sorry mate i couldn't resist :) ...... Anyhoo we should be at loads of the races/ displays this season, so come along, i'm sure GarageD will take you out :o

Yep I sure did! :)

I'm hoping to make a few of them mate, just let me know the dates when you know :)

Even getting taken out once would make my year mate! :o

Then this is a "must happen" event..... Watch this space ( )...... no not that one this one ( ) :o

Forgot to say.... Belinda from GarageD is 5ft nothing, when she brings cars to wim she has to sit on booster cushions to drive the cars and she does this controlling 500bhp+ cars wearing high heels.

What a women..... and she's the one taking you out in the Drifties..... :o