Few photos of some of the fleet!

89mustang

Just thought I would show a few pics of some of my current cars!

Not enough frequent progress to put it in the blogs bit.

Blue Mustang pictured in the pits at Oulton on an Open pitlane day. Very interesting as I only had good brakes for 4 laps! Entering the pitlane at 20mph we passed most of the garages even with the brakes full on, very smoky. Car was written off 4 years ago when it "fell off" a motorway slip road. It will now donate its vital organs to the black/orange/primered model in the pics, eventually.

Dutton is Rover v8 but still lots to do. Te Mustang was never supposed to be a project!!!

There is also a Triumph Dolomite 1300tc and a 1964 Cortina MK1

http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n321/89gtgt/mustang/

Blimey you like your projects don't you....... I love the Mustang camber/ castor kit, was this custom made?

post-2-1227907247.jpg

No, made by Maximum Motorsport USA. As standard the Mustang is camber adjustable with a similar set up, but this gives caster as well. The guy who had the car must have gone through the catalogue, as there was over £2500 of bits in boxes or already fitted. Bilstein dampers and lowered springs, 4 wheel disc brake kit (everything down to brake pipes and flexys and all clips to fit.), 17" Cobra alloys (genuine Ford) and loads more.

Nice projects mate :D

How is the castor adjusted via the top mounts? Wish they made some for the mondeo!

Better photo of how it works!

http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n321/89...mustangwing.jpg

Typical American "engineering" plenty bfni!

So which bolts adjust the castor, the bigger ones around the edge?

mustangwing.jpg

In the pictuer the front of the car is to the rhs so caster adjusters are the smaller ones at 12 and 6 o'clock, the 3 larger ones allow camber ajustment. :lol:

Oh ER shame on you, after all the training you couldn't suss the adjusters :lol:

I see it now, I was looking at the photo the wrong way! Turn it 90 degrees so you're standing in front of the car it makes sense :huh:

Oh ER shame on you, after all the training you couldn't suss the adjusters :rolleyes:

I see it now, I was looking at the photo the wrong way! Turn it 90 degrees so you're standing in front of the car it makes sense :P

:D indeed

funny_cat_pictures_039.jpg :D

How rude! :P