Centalising a steering rack(wheel

jammy

Lasre ring :) to get it some what near im gunna fit it and then count turns lock to lock then sit wheel in the middle ie my astra is 3 turns lock to lock so was gunna do full lock then turn back 1 and a half then sit wheel in that spot and get it to you for some magical wimness

Lasre ring :) to get it some what near im gunna fit it and then count turns lock to lock then sit wheel in the middle ie my astra is 3 turns lock to lock so was gunna do full lock then turn back 1 and a half then sit wheel in that spot and get it to you for some magical wimness

Well yes.... maneuvering the ends in and out will straighten the steering position but my point was this won't finalise the toe.

Lol not yet rich.my non power rack will be here tuesday so will be then.i know the final tow wont be right tony :( just want it drivable till such time it gets set up again.if the omega needs goe'in then il be bringin that up for ya at some point

in the manual there is a guide to go to as to centre the wheel.whisch is summity like 325mm from end of track arm to point a on the rack so will set it there and see what the outcome is from that