Goin for non pas

jammy

As i like my heavy steering im goin to remove the power rack etc.and fit a non power :o q is? As the track arms just bolt to the front of the rack.if i undo them from there and leave tre in the hub untouched and slip rack out.when i put the new one in,will the settings be lost or will it be aok as long as rack is centralised propperly ^_^

I find you get more feal od the road and the car.feals more sturdy with a little slowerness in the steering and find i dont get much oversteer and the tail stays in check ^_^ with out a doubt tony i would stuill have it checked but dont wanna do it if it will go miles out and have to suffer it for a week or 2

See thats the thing it dont realy understeer tbh. It dives in and out quite well (or did do) seems i may have a issue to solve but nothin major ( :D )

im ordering the rack next week.and off to look for the rite bottom puilly :D should release a stalion or 2 also thats litraly 1 or 2 but every little helps :)

No no no mate :D there heavy to steer when there set up right .but very direct and responcive too.

absolute B**** to park but we dont worrie bout that when were twistin and slidin threw the lanes :D oh no

its got to be heavy heavy heavy :)

No no no mate :D there heavy to steer when there set up right .but very direct and responcive too.

absolute B**** to park but we dont worrie bout that when were twistin and slidin threw the lanes :) oh no

its got to be heavy heavy heavy :)

I bet my left testicle you will find the steering to heavy with a manual rack and those camber positions :D