Geo update

jammy

Well car is much betterer now :) no wondering or lazyness in the steering.shocks seem to bed in much nicer on way back.only thing to report is the steering wheel is to the right very slightly. Will be lookin for camber kit asa and some new tires on the 17s then back up for a fine tune :)

thanks team i thought it was gunna be bad news for the astra today regarding the rear.but all is well :)

lovley cup of tea btw :) same time tommoro yeah :lol: :lol:

:lol: 188 mile round trip according to my trip computer lol. Worth it though :)

wont be long for ive puntted out another 2000 miles orso so will be sortin tyres out and hopfully a camber kit ny then.if i can find one :lol: and one last setup and she should be good for a while :)

do you think the camber is to do with wheel slightly out or im thinkin the camber may have worn the egde of tyre slightly

:lol: 188 mile round trip according to my trip computer lol. Worth it though :)

wont be long for ive puntted out another 2000 miles orso so will be sortin tyres out and hopfully a camber kit ny then.if i can find one :lol: and one last setup and she should be good for a while :)

do you think the camber is to do with wheel slightly out or im thinkin the camber may have worn the egde of tyre slightly

Yep it's the camber since they are indifferent over the axle.

Yeah rear is fine mate just the front that has a little issue to clear up :( but easy fix for me just needin a leg and hub ( all in one unit,and a camber kit)

yeah think the spax will stay for now :) just need to find a happy medium between soft and hard then will be a sweet ride

didnt get lost either :( aa router took me off at 18 and in to chesham the back way.

came back on the 401 to junt 20 on 25 :) wish id gone that way there lol.saved a few miles of petrol that way

Oh rite lol. Means a hole leg change then! Was it the drivers side :( dont have print out on me atm

Noooo, at worst get adjustable top mounts and we will make the cambers symmetrical :(

oh cool :)

new top plates and adjusters then and a kit. All though i wonder if the camber kit will be actuall top plates. Can only find them for astra g upwards atm

Yeah rear is fine mate just the front that has a little issue to clear up :( but easy fix for me just needin a leg and hub ( all in one unit,and a camber kit)

yeah think the spax will stay for now :) just need to find a happy medium between soft and hard then will be a sweet ride

didnt get lost either :) aa router took me off at 18 and in to chesham the back way.

came back on the 401 to junt 20 on 25 :) wish id gone that way there lol.saved a few miles of petrol that way

Cool, now hurry up and find that camber kit :)

Going up to the A41 and then down to the M25 would be roughly the same distance as going down the lanes if not longer...plus you have the tolls on the bridge. Still along way no matter which route you take though! Bet you didn't take your PC up did you??? :(

Urm no i didnt mate :rolleyes: sort of slipped my mind :lol: these kits are hard to locate.but think will be cheap as the ones for the astra g and up are 19.95 + 3 pound delivery :)

I knew it! :(

Is that price per side or a pair? Cheap either way...how do they work on the astra, replace the top mounts?