What geometry equipment is there?

Rich

We all know about that Hunter but I'm not familiar with any other geometry equipment...so what else is out there?

Someone on MEG asked about the John Bean V3D...I did a google and it looks to be the same setup as the Hunter so assuming this is another that can be used?

Only 1's ive seen are the hunter and the john bean..

i remember talkin to tony about the john bean when he was at kiplings

what machine did you use there tony ?

The Supertracker but this wasn't an imaging system.

So is Jammy right there are only 2 full geometry machines that can be used...Hunter & John Bean?

No there are loads of manufacturers of machines that gather 3D info (full Geometry) but Hunter & John Bean hold top of the market.

So is Jammy right there are only 2 full geometry machines that can be used...Hunter & John Bean?

No there are loads of manufacturers of machines that gather 3D info (full Geometry) but Hunter & John Bean hold top of the market.

So these two are the best ones to recommend when people ask?

So to set them up.would i better off setting them on softest then goin for a drive and find the best suited

Follow the manufacturer's guidelines initially then test the feel of the drive, if your not happy adjust up or down but only change one end of the car each time, then test again.

I would say yes.... Although the Hunter has superior software :ohno01:

I would say yes.... Although the Hunter has superior software :D

Of course...the hunter comes first :ohno01:

No honestly it does..... We can measure the sprung and unsprung chassis and even some dynamic positions :D

No honestly it does..... We can measure the sprung and unsprung chassis and even some dynamic positions :D

I know I read abit about them...I wasn't being sarcastic :D :D