Jamex kit has arrived

Well the rear is all fitted and has rite spring's this time :) havnt done front yet as awaiting my bumpstop's still :rolleyes:

but im still concerned about the front shock's.

Thay seem rather easy to compress still.not as easy as the gmax were,but the pi shock's were solid when i recieved them and could compress them atall....

am i bein paranoid ? I know a standard shock would do thio but a uprated 1 ?

there rear's were quit hard to compress though.

Dont i know it! Will be the forth set when thay get fitted......if there no good il personally take them back to there depot........the back's are spot on though this time so tinger's crossed :rolleyes:

Just checked again and actually qUit abit.did it 3 time's and seem to get stiffer with ever pump/pull.

Travell was smooth on depress and some on pull out but alot harder to pull then push.

bumpstop's wont be here till the 11th so guees it's a sit back and wait till there on the car now ?

:) nooooooooooooooooooooooo

im gettin quit a liking for the wine mate :)

Mate that's the same stuff they put in the Jamex dampers..... Some frog with athletes foot has chomped on those grapes for a day or two.

Why do you think the glass is colored?......... To hide the odd toe nail or two is the answer :)

I can read it now..... "wine with pork scratchings built in".... Happy chomping mate :)

Anyhoo the old street cred must be taking a turn here, i hope you haven't gone to public?

Oh and jammy next time you "sip the delicious bouquet" check the position of your "pinkie". :)

Bumpstop's have arrived :) but thay have sent the wrong style :rolleye:

but im able to modify them to work me thinks ;)

ok then tool's at the ready,shock's ready,

on ya mark's..........get set...............go :lol:

think i may wait for my headache to pass :rolleyes:

Lol well my heads been bangin itself against somethin today :lol: ive only juist about recovered :rolleye:

well anyway update time!

well thay all work properlly and dosnt bounce up in the air lol. For a apparent harsh ride quoted by other member's on mk3oc,its rather a comfy ride :) but get's down to business in the bend's ;)

just need's the DR to get his mit's on it and show it who's boss :rolleyes:

and my wheel's dont rub anymore :)

think it needs polyin up and a brace on the next :whistling: