My Visit to WIM

shortstuff

Tony carried out the geo on my little baby and found that the camber was out and it toeing in slightly (If I remember correct) and altho he didn't have a kit to adjust the camber he sorted out my toeing problem and got my steering wheel striaghtened out :D

To say I'm happy is a major understatement :D

On the way home it didn't pull half as much as it did before and thats without the camber sorted. The 1 thing I did have problems with tho was the steering wheel. I kept nearly going into the central reservation as I wasn't used to it being straight :D I wouldn't mind but it wasn't miles out to start with, well I didn't think it was anyway :D

So a big think you to Tony and the team for all your work today :D Outstanding work and thanks for taking the extra time to explain the ins and outs of what you were looking for and what needs to be done :D

I have 1 quick word of warning tho.......

I'll be back as soon as I've sourced the camber adjusters and some lowering spring :D

Point to note is that the angle causing your problem is shown as "green" on the screen.... Green doesn't not mean it's ok if the other angles are at extreme positions... And green.

The moral is their not just figures, their forces..... Geometric, not armed obviously :D

Well ryan defo sounded a happy bunny on the fone ;)

Tony is the god mate :D but he and you allready know that :D

glad you found the adjuster's and spring's mate :) what drop you goin for then ?

grrr finding these adjusters is causing a slight headache and even appears to have the owners club stumped :D Still its only a day into the search so I still have hope even after finding a thread in the states that says there isn't 1 ;)

I so hope there wrong :D

grrr finding these adjusters is causing a slight headache and even appears to have the owners club stumped :D Still its only a day into the search so I still have hope even after finding a thread in the states that says there isn't 1 ;)

I so hope there wrong :D

Any motor sports Primera projects out there?...... They will need adjusters.

Well I found these but not sure if they fit or the right ones? Looks like the camber adjuster goes through the wishbone? :D

That's the kiddo....... Shame you have to buy the entire front end kit.

Yeah there is that downside but I'm assuming they're poly bushes so the handling should be spot on once fitted :)