Diagnose your own complaint

Most times i can resolve a problem on the phone.... The reason for this is i take the owner back in time to find the criminal that started whatever issue the owner has.

My main question is..... "What happened between the time things were fine and now?" ... Save yourself time and money and just think back :)

That was bad mate! :)

What is the most common reason then when the owner remembers? I bet it's hitting a pot hole or kerb.

I will forgive you :)

The most common reason for a complaint is new tyres and a pull to one side.

The problem with trying to remember when it went wrong is a difficult one as 3 members of my fasmily drive the car (not often) and im not in control of how they drive the car i just notice something is not right and then i have to quiz those involved. Though the main culprit is speed bumps :)

The problem with trying to remember when it went wrong is a difficult one as 3 members of my fasmily drive the car (not often) and im not in control of how they drive the car i just notice something is not right and then i have to quiz those involved. Though the main culprit is speed bumps :)

Blind spots like your example are inevitable... I must say though speed bumps do not violate the Geometry contrary to opinion.

Blind spots like your example are inevitable... I must say though speed bumps do not violate the Geometry contrary to opinion.

why not ??

what happens when they are like this

../\../\../\../\..

and only one wheel is hitting the speed hump

I think they will only do damage if you hit them at excessive speed, I'm sure that's what Tony told me.

Although if I'm honest I always go over them slowly anyway just in case!