The evolution of my track MR2

jon

hi jon really interested in this i've got a soft spot for the mr2's myself, and have n/a plans to get it light and handle like its on rails, i'm afraid the pics aren't working at the moment, but i was hoping maybe you could put up a pic of the underbody fixtures and diffuser i'd love to do the same to mine, as u can understand being n/a i'm going to have to be very anal with weight and co-efficient where possible, theres a company called carbenfibre on the mr2oc he does fiberglass panels and carben fibre ones if your budget will allow the doors caught my eye ;)

also what struts/springs or coilovers did you decide upon

Essex - or do I ;) That was my first MR2. My second one (this one) was written off a while back :( I'll answer more questions soon when I can.

B4G - I ended up running BCRacing inverted coilovers. They offered the best body control I'd found on an SW20, but highlighted the chassis could have probably done with a cage for stiffness. They weren't soft! I actually still have them, I keep meaning to sell them if you want them. Only done a few hundred miles and have been back to BC for a checkup!