Unbelievable Geometry report

Tony

This customer had the car calibrated and after had appalling handling, his new front tyres were visibly damaged after 50 miles..

The report he was given has been fabricated since the Geometry was obviously distressed so to go from that report to what i measured is not possible....

The car does have one angle that is out of adjustment so there is an issue but the method they used to counter this is a killer...

The before figures display how the car was left after their calibration.....

post-2-1202910291.jpg

I'll display the image again since the forum engine shrinks the first image :huh:

post-2-1202910291.jpg

Can anyone see an issue here ;)

The problem with this car is the OSR toe adjuster. When the other company tried to calibrate the car the used the camber adjuster to change the toe position.

The toe adjuster needs attention but so the owner can drive the car i needed to make things as symmetrical as possible, hence the deeper NSR camber.

What happened to the OSF toe i cannot explain..... 22mm of toe in is hardly a small error :rolleyes: Additionally his Geo report was doctored, according to that all was well :unsure: