Formula Drift

Fundamental

Hello there! My name is Kaspar. Im from Latvia in general, but have been living in UK (cheers up Mark and Sam @TDi :o !!!), and now i live and work in Moscow. As i am quite heavily obsessed with drift i thought it might be interesting for you guys to have a small insight in Russia and Drifting here! :)

I started it all on my beemer 328 E36, lovely car and a good school bench for learning how to drift on basically standart car, just with proper LSD, improved suspension and bit of steering angle! Also practised on friends S15, a proper set up car. Now i have 350Z, already a serious weapon!

Let the pics do some judgment :o

My beemer at First Round Russian Formula D

53648077.jpg

japfest20070603_061.jpg

I came 5th in this this foirst round, only BMW among 24 jap cars, and among top 16 qualifiers:)

And then, about a month ago there was another round of Formula D where i was already lucky enough to drive a twin turbo Z33, 550hp/558nm at 1.0bar

Thats her, the FAIRLADY Z

normal_DSC_4501.JPG

Preperetion

normal_DSC_4493.JPG

normal_100_5306.JPG

One of the best guys in drift movement in RU is giving advices :)

normal_DSC_4689.JPG

Some sideways action

normal_DSC_4828.JPG

normal_DSC_4897.JPG

And eventually!!! I did IT!!!!

Two finalists before announcing who scored more points in final run!

normal_DSC_4972.JPG

AND !!!! Hurray ! 2007 Formula D Russian champ title is mine :)

normal_DSC_4974.JPG

I really am looking forward for next season, Eurodrift and King of Europe, hopefully will come to UK with 350Z :o

Welcome to wim Kaspar...... Superb introduction thank you very much :o

As you may have seen we are very interested in the Drift arena since it's realm is the powerhouse, chassis dynamics and Geometry..... Oh and a good driver :o ..... Drift encompasses the pinnacle of our entire interest in the chassis and something to get it there..... Fast :o

Check PM, Mat! Maybe you want to try your luck in exotic Russia as well ? :D

Id love to come to Russia, its one of the countries Id love to Visit

Just for you to know, your Lexus has a big fan club here in russia :) All altezza club here knows about Monster, i was very proud bragging i've seen it in real life :D