The gallery

Rich

To start with I can't even access it now, says I don't have permission, either through the gallery link or my albums :huh:

Also is it possible to incorporate it in the main forum as the only visual link is the gallery button up the top and I don't think it's getting used as much as it could. Just a thought!

To start with I can't even access it now, says I don't have permission, either through the gallery link or my albums ;)

Also is it possible to incorporate it in the main forum as the only visual link is the gallery button up the top and I don't think it's getting used as much as it could. Just a thought!

Sorry mate. I will have a word with the boss and see what we can do about it :huh:

That works now but looks like this! :huh: You might have to open the image in a new window.

When I say incorporated I mean like a link to the gallery from the main forum so it makes people more aware it's there...

OK - I found the problem ! :thumbsup_anim:

All should be fixed with the member bar now ............ :)

As for adding it into the forum mate, I don't get how more you could add the gallery when it's in the top right menu ?

Maybe like some random pictures you mean ... on the main forum view??

Yep working ok :thumbsup_anim:

On MEG, there is a 'multimedia' section in the main forum, you need to be registered to see it.

Tony and Jammy will know what I'm on about, but you can post your photos in there or link from the gallery, i.e. the link at the top. MEG also has a gallery as above but with the multimedia section as well I think it will get more people to look at it...just an idea.

Like this...

I can't even access it now, says I don't have permission, either through the gallery link or my albums :thumbsup_anim:

same ere mate cant get to my album's either :)

Hmm ... you can't access it ??

I wonder if the forum is getting confused with newly promoted members .... although it shouldn't do !!

What errors do you get ?

• 1 month later...