Hay you super web surfers I need you?....

Tony

It isn't a new car and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't buy a brand new motor as you wouldn't like taking that hit in depreciation. You seem to be trying to add monetary value to the car going by your posts and I just think you're going to be disappointed if you end up losing alot of money. It's different if you're keeping the car or don't mind losing the money you're putting in.

You would need to find a fabricator who can work with fibreglass I'd imagine, I'm not sure. You must have contacts in the trade you can ask?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but the fabrication results were.... Not guaranteed, leaving me with "experimental" costs. 

Of the links i had and those displayed, one was in the AU so carriage was a joke. One was from Russia and that smelt, as did the one from another link that got lost by google when opened?.... The one i have gone for is via ebay, paid for via paypal and from Malaysia by a seller with 100% rating. He/ they have contacted me on how i want to declare the import for customs reasons and suggested a of USD100.00.     

Still over £60 more than the link I sent, which also came colour gel-coated, inc delivery. (not customs charges). You'll have to spray yours as well won't you? Just ask them if they have topcoated it or you will have to coat yourself before spraying.

What colour are you doing it?

Geoffers don't get me wrong i did look into Midship performance because there are three different types of console? With or without cup holders and the SM version which is the automatic MR2 version and i asked them about shipping, but they failed to reply, so i asked again and again nothing? I know the advert says "free" but given everyone else's shipping costs i found this hard to believe, so i bailed out.

The one i have bought comes in primmer which suits me fine because I'm going to spray it in the cars colour blue.

That's it now I'm done.... No more additions internally because with the seats and this I've done a grand and i know its dead money but..... If this works out the way i expect it then I'll keep the car another year and enjoy it.